Using apple cider vinegar as a skin irritant can cause redness, itching, and even a rash to your skin. You may also experience some burning sensations and you may also feel some discomfort from the pain of it.
It is important to note that apple cider vinegar is very powerful and it is not recommended for use on the skin, but what if there is no other choice left? What can you do if you want to avoid using it and protect your skin instead?
There are many ways to use apple cider vinegar to treat your skin irritations without aggravating the irritation. Here are a few ways:
* Combine it with vitamin E oil and beeswax to make a rich moisturizing mask to use after your skin irritants have run their course. A mask that is rich in antioxidants, helps to heal and protect your skin. This mask is also very beneficial for sensitive skin because it does not contain alcohol or parabens.
* Homeopathic medicines such as Phytolipid are effective natural astringents. They contain the power to preserve moisture without creating drying effects.
* Apple cider vinegar is an excellent cleanser and it is an effective natural ingredient to use when you want to remove acne blemishes. It will help you to remove excess oil and it also keeps your pores clean.
* Use apple cider vinegar to detoxify your body by removing any toxins from your body that may have built up from the foods you eat and the products you use. Once you are finished with your detoxification, you will be able to have clearer skin.
* You can also take advantage of the acidity of apple cider vinegar by applying it to the damaged skin to create a protective barrier. This will help to slow down the aging process and improve the skin’s elasticity.
* Use a yogurt-based mask to help remove excess dead skin cells. Just make sure that you don’t use a face mask that contains alcohol or other acid substances.
In addition to using apple cider vinegar as a natural topical treatment for skin irritants, there are many more skincare products available. It is important to realize that although this vinegar contains an ingredient called acetic acid, it is safe to use for many uses.
I recommend the use of a diluted apple cider vinegar mix for treating severe acne outbreaks because it is soothing to the skin and can help to clear the irritation on its own. Try mixing the vinegar with some rose water to help get rid of any infection on the surface of the skin.